Wednesday 10 September 2014

What Would You Wear if...? #2

Hello! Its Daisy, and this Wednesday its my turn at our regular feature (and really just our excuse to dress up) 'What would you wear if...?'. This is the post where we really get to have some fun and today Lil has asked of me; what would you wear if...

You were in an 80s rock band?


As soon as she'd given me this theme I immediately began to ponder the, some might say questionable (I say ridiculously cool), style choices of all the really 80s bands like Guns n' Roses, Motley Crue, Bon Jovi and Poison. After quickly realising what all these gnarly 80s bands had in common it became clear what I had to do: back-comb the living daylights out of my hair, squeeze into some skintight leather and pile more accessories into one outfit than many people will own in there entire lives. Here are the results...








T-shirt: eBay, Jacket: charity shop, Leather trousers: Missguided, Boots: Topshop, Necklaces: Topshop, Gloves and Bandana: eBay, Belt: Charity shop and Glasses: Next Mens. Hair: Models own, no it is not a bad wig.

So there we are, I'd say my foray into hair metal went rather well. So well in fact that I kept this on for the rest of the day and it totally made my afternoon of watching 'Poirot' and baking cakes feel very rock and roll. Hurray for the 80s!!



Happy Hump Day!

-Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment