Wednesday 22 October 2014

What would you wear if...? #7


Lily here, This weeks Wednesday fashion challenge picked by daisy was 'what would you wear if...

You were A high school movie mean girl?

Obviously for inspiration for this look I went straight to all the classic teen films we all used to love, especially the most popular being mean girls. Some trends I noticed when doing my research is there's a hell of a lot of pink, mini skirts, crop tops and big hair (full of secrets) in common with the mean popular girls. So naturally I had to try and incorporate all 4 into my look. Although I don't really own a lot of pink I did manage to find my dusty pink leather jacket, so now I can still say I stuck to the rule 'On Wednesdays we wear pink' (I'm sorry, I had to do it - how could I not?). It was more of a challenge this week trying to keep a bitchy face when taking pictures, because I usually laugh my way through the process. That is why many of this weeks pictures are selfies, but the plastics would probably take a lot of selfies anyway... hope you're ready for some serious shade throwing!



Nothing better to end than some serious bitch face
I hope you all appreciate my self control not to overload this post with mean girls quotes which is so easily done, and look out for a proper Friday playlist this week finally!
byeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment