Friday 3 October 2014

What Would You Wear If...? #4

Its Daisy, I told you it would be coming shortly! Here we are WWYWI number four and this week it was Lily's turn to choose the theme for me. This week she went to town and decided she would ask: what would you wear if...

You were a Superhero?


Now, when I first though about this I decided it would be easy; stick my knickers over my tights - job done! However when it came to it, it was rather more complex. As with all of these challenges the aim is not to create a fancy dress outfit,  but rather a (somewhat) wearable look inspired by whatever the theme happens to be and in this case that turned out to be pretty difficult. I decided a good first step was a top with some form of insignia on the chest and this H&M crop top seemed like an obvious choice, being that it had daisies on and whatnot. I also stuck to the classic superhero tropes of knee-high boots, hot pants and a flowing outer-garment as well as some form of head wear provided here by my favourite hat. This friends is how I ended up looking like some sort of Gothic Zorro minus the sword, and with daisies on my boobs. Not my best look but hey, I tried! I concluded that my superhero identity would have to be 'The Tit' (given that I look like one) who's powers include copious eye-liner application and rubbish high kicks.... ah dear, you can't win them all. Lily I will have my revenge for this one!







Top: H&M, Shorts: eBay, Jacket: Charity Shop, Hat: H&M, Boots: Topshop.

Thank you for joining me for this humiliation,
Love Daisy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment