Saturday 4 October 2014

Halloween look #1

Hey it's lily, many who know me, know that Halloween is one of my favourite times of year because I love dressing up, sweets, makeup and all things spooky. Recently I decided that I wanted to pursue special effects make up as it's something I've always enjoyed. So I bought myself some professional mehron face paints to get me started, and this is my first attempt!


Sally from 'The Nightmare before Christmas'

Paints used: Mehron paradise makeup AQ 30 colour palette
  colours: Black, White, light blue, lagoon blue

Some my inspiration for my makeup come from amazing YouTube artists that I'll be telling you all about in my next 'Monday Madness'. Hope you enjoyed this and didn't find it too creepy as some of my friends did. (*cough* Tuesday *cough*)
I'm going to be doing more Halloween looks over the next few weeks so look out for them!
- Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment