Wednesday 8 October 2014

What would you wear if...? #5

Hello earthlings, Queen Lily of the planet creepy here. This week it was daisy's turn to give me a theme and she certainly got her revenge for superhero! she decided to keep up the royal theme but in a very different way, she asked; what would you wear if...

you were an an alien queen?


Naturally this Wednesdays fashion challenge is a little different to the others, although the outfit could potentially be worn out, I'm not sure the makeup could be very practical for everyday wear (unless you have a lot of time and don't mind being ran away from). I decided to go all out for this look because I have just gotten into theatrical makeup, and daisy thought this would be a good fashion and makeup challenge. This look is not of the classic little green man from a nice planet, I'd say it was more a planet Dr Who might visit. I obviously had to go full on scary for this one as it is nearly Halloween, and its just in my nature to do something a bit creepy. I had a lot of fun doing this look, I didn't really plan the makeup I just went for it and see what I could come up with. I got the idea for the teeth from other sfx looks I'd seen before, and I figured I could try and recreate it with some false nails I had in my drawer. 


  


Dress: Rare , Over dress: Unif, Leggings: eBay, Boots: Fancy dress shop


Hope you enjoyed this weeks fashion challenge as much as I did! stay tuned for a Friday playlist finally (sorry we're so unorganized!)
schneelarf! (goodbye in alien) - Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment