Friday 10 October 2014

Friday Playlist - ish

Daisy here, and an apologetic blog post coming your way.
Okay, okay, we'll level with you. As you may have noticed we have got more that a bit lax with our Friday playlists. It seems to be the one thing we can't get done on time (or at all) and I don't quite know why - we really enjoy compiling them but it always ends up being such a long process. We put a lot of thought into our song choices and then between that, writing a little paragraph for each and embedding the videos (which we always seem to have trouble with) it seems to end up taking aaaaages. Anyway there are no excuses, we proclaimed Friday as playlist day and there will be playlists, damn it!! Having said that... we sort of don't have one for this week... sorry! 

We will try our hardest from now on to bring you one every week but for now you will have to settle for a different sort of musical treat and I'll just share with you my latest musical obsession, FLEETWOOD MAC! I know I'm reaaaally, really late to the party on this one but honestly I have never really listened to them properly until now. Now I have I am utterly sucked in, especially by 'Rumours' which has instantly skipped up to my very exclusive list of albums on which I love every single track. Its a magical, beautiful playlist all by itself, so lay back, relax and let this inside your ear-holes, and whether you've heard it a million times or you're a newbie like I was, you'll love it either way.

Lots of love (and much much apology)
Daisy


No comments:

Post a Comment