Wednesday 21 January 2015

What Would You Wear If...? #13

hello again, Lily here. Today is Wednesday so of course it's time for a new Wednesday fashion challenge! This weeks was  what would you wear if...

You Were a Goddess?

So Daisy didn't specify what kind of goddess to be so I got to choose, I'm not actually sure what kind I am but i'm going to go with Thor's wife, that's right, you are looking at Mrs. Thor  - aka the goddess with the hottest husband ever (and the hottest brother in law). I spent ages trying to think of clothes I had that I could use because most of my clothes are black. But then I remembered about my prom dress that I bought ages ago because I loved it. It was perfect for being a goddess so I couldn't not use it, even if it means showing everyone my prom dress early. I also wore my flower crown from my last prom outfit, so a prom inspired outfit all round! For my makeup I went for shimmery bronze eyeshadow, false eyelashes and a shit load of gold highlighter to make me look all ethereal and goddess like.










An outtake just for your amusement.

Dress: Miss Selfridge, Flower crown: Rock N' Rose

Hope you enjoyed it, I best get back to Asgard because my hot piece of ass of a husband is waiting for me. Bye!
Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment