Monday 5 January 2015

Monday Madness: Funny videos

Howdy guys! Lily here. Just a quick Monday madness this week, as it was my first day back at school after Christmas... which you can all sympathise is quite a shock to the system - waking up at 7.00am again is not fun! This post is going to take you on a fun and hilarious journey of some of mine and daisy's favourite funny online videos. I shan't waffle on anymore, so sit back and prepare to laugh!


Okay, to start us off we have the extremely talented cathymay15 who does some of the best covers on youtube as shown by this video. This video has probably done the rounds on everyones facebook, but it's still hilarious.


Ahhh a classic viral video from 2011, we like everyone else were obsessed with this video of a man chasing his dog. I have to admit I still sometimes say 'Jesus Christ Fenton'.


The beginning of this video is almost as funny as the jump 'fuck the fuckin world! my bands name is sizkill'. Also 'my ashen!' I love this video.


This is quite an old video we saw a few years ago that I remembered, the noises that woman makes are not human.


If you're a fan of Game of thrones you should definitely watch this video, it's brilliant! the other bad lip reading videos are also hilarious, although this is probably my favourite. Be sure to check the other out.


Bye Brian!


This is a recent love of mine and Daisy's purely for Paul's highly embarrassing rap at the end, and his slightly odd almost Indian accent... ' You can do it, now please!'


I love the celebrities read mean tweets series, some of the tweets and responses are hilarious. This one has some really good ones, and the rest of them are really funny as well.


It has a fall and nudity, what could be funnier?!


Crack kid has to be one of my favourite vines of 2014, and me and my friends did impressions of him all the time - much to the annoyance of everyone else, oh well. YAAAAHHHH!


I absolutely love these 2 they're hilarious, and also dayyum Dave Franco.

I hope you found these videos as funny as I did, if not I still had a hilarious time putting the post together - so I had fun at least!
Until next time, Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment