Wednesday 19 November 2014

What would you wear if...? #9

Hallo there, Lily here back for another Wednesday fashion challenge!  I really enjoyed this fashion challenge, I have a feeling Daisy chose this because she knew it was right up my street. This weeks Daisy asked 'what would you wear if...

You were in the circus?'

At first i was thinking 'if I was part of a circus what would I be?' I could definitely not be an acrobat because i'm not too big of a fan of heights and I am probably the least flexible person ever. I also couldn't be a sword swallower, tightrope walker or the bearded lady... So I decided to be the ring master! I considered being a clown, but I thought I would do something a bit less obvious. I thought this would be a really cool outfit because I got to wear my top hat, my giant shoes and do my makeup - which turned out to be like a cross between a mime, a clown and the crow.

Welcome to the big top...












I didn't want to take this outfit off and I am now considering a career as a creepy ringmaster so I can continue to wear it. My hat, tights and bracelet are from eBay, my jacket is from a charity shop, my shoes are Y.R.U from pulp, and the shirt and bow tie are my brothers from next.
Happy nightmares!

No comments:

Post a Comment