Wednesday 10 December 2014

What Would You Wear if...? #11

Hello! Lily here,This week I volunteered as tribute for the weekly Wednesday fashion challenge where daisy asked: what would you wear if...

you were taking part in the hunger games? 

I've only recently got into the hunger games and I honestly don't know why it took me so long to watch the films! My friends finally got me to watch them and i'm now hooked like everyone else, I also just started reading the books which I am told are even more awesome than the films. I muddied and roughed up my face a bit because you're not exactly going to look perfect after weeks living in a forest (although Katniss still looks pretty good).I would describe my outfit like Katniss's: 'camouflage but badass' - who says you can't look stylish when you're killing people? I also had to go for the iconic Katniss plait for this look as well. My weapon of choice was a samurai sword purely because it looks cool and we had one in the house (for display purposes only - I  promise!) I went out whilst it was hailing to get the pictures, which my photographer - aka mum - wasn't too happy about, but hopefully it adds to the hunger games effect - minus the boiler and the Buddha statue in the background maybe...
p.s I'm totally team Peeta - sorry Abbie!







*Mocking jay whistle*

Goodbye, and may the odds be ever in your favour. - Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment