Wednesday 3 December 2014

What Would You Wear if...? #10

Disclaimer: This post will have way more 'Ks' than it should.

Hello, Daisy here with the weekly challenge. I had intended to do this last week when Lil initially gave it to me, however, I had some sort of reaction to my eyeliner and ended up with a wing-shaped rash on my eyelids. Boo. Anyway, I swore off eye make-up for a few days until my little peepers had recovered and this weeks look would definitely not have worked without lashings of it. You guessed it, its what would you wear if...

You were a Kardashian? 


That's right, this week Lil has challenged me to blend into one of the most famous and kontroversial families on the planet - now you know what I needed all the make-up for. I thought if I was going to do this I might as well do it properly and imitate the undisputed kween Kardashian - Kim Kardashian West. Whether you love or hate her you can't really get away from her or her famously ridiculous badonkadonk - most recently seen 'breaking the internet' and being very naked and shiny. Kim's style at the moment is somewhat of a chic uniform - her winning kombination being bodycon, leather, krop tops, turtle necks, pencil skirts and neutral kolours, all topped of with some very groomed hair and make-up. I'm not particularly good at being 'groomed' but I gave it my best shot! My outfit was fairly easy to put together using the aforementioned uniform rules and I have to say, once I got it, plus a strategically placed kushion, on I felt very Kardashian-y indeed.

Watch out for guest star I-love-you Bear playing my very own baby North West.


A candid paparazzi shot





All the clothes are coincidentally from Primark.

After I had taken those photos I really wasn't ready to part with my big butt just yet so I decided to do more of a night time Kim K look as well...






BREAK THE INTERNET!!! Both dress and shoes are both Charity shop buys this time - all about Kim K on a budget. 

Finally, of course no true homage to Mrs Kardashian West would be complete without a SHIT TONNE OF SELFIESSS...





The classic 'butt in the bathroom mirror' selfie.

Well I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed my foray into Kardashian-hood - who knows, I might even release a sex tape! (Totally joking Mum whenever you read this)

OMG I totally, like, hope you guys enjoyed this. Bible.
Byeeeee. xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment