Wednesday 18 February 2015

What Would You Wear If...? #14

Hello Lily again, and welcome to another Wednesday fashion challenge! today's challenge from daisy is: 'What would you wear if...'

You were a drag queen?


I immediately knew this would be a fun challenge, because I got to glam it up drag queen style with really bold and beautiful makeup. I went with the classic big luscious lips, highlighting, contouring and big false eyelashes. I absolutely loved the dramatic makeup, and I got inspiration from the gorgeous Miss Fame on YouTube. The video below shows one of her amazing makeup looks for you all to enjoy.




someone else wanted to be in the shot...




“We all came into this world naked. The rest is all drag.” 
― RuPaul
I hope this attempt would make Ru Paul proud - I certainly felt like a glamorous drag queen!
until next time, Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment