Monday 25 May 2015

#OOTD - Celebrating Freedom

Ola! Just a quick and fairly inconsequential outfit post to commemorate my finishing university on Saturday! I'm feeling both very excited and terrified at the prospect of having to be a real adult person in just over a months time and I'm determined to make the most of my last few weeks as a student (there will most definitely be tears on the 30th of June). 
On Saturday night I went out to celebrate my new found freedom by stuffing myself with Chinese food - Leicester-ites, go to Terracotta ITS AMAZING and fairly unknown (its tucked away round the back of the Highcross). Here's what I wore for my post-exam feast...





Jeans - Topshop, Turtleneck - Primark, Shawl - River Island, Boots - Topshop, Bag - Accesorize.

A very excited face with no neck.


A very surprising lack of charity shop present in this outfit - what can I say, I'm a grown-up now (I'm really not, plz send help!). Its a good job these jeans are fairly stretchy because let me tell you there was some serious food baby happening by the time I was finished - I must have eaten at least 500 dumplings across that six course buffet extravaganza! 

Hope you enjoyed this outfit and restaurant recommendation from this most momentous occasion and  to my pals with exams still to go GOOD LUCK!! TTFN,

Daisy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment