Sunday 1 March 2015

What Would You Wear If... #15

Hello, its Daisy and welcome to an eeeevil 'What would you wear if?'. This was a cracking challenge to try and execute, mainly due to the make-up and use of props. I shall leave you in mild suspense no longer, this week Lil has asked what would you wear if...

You were a Disney Villain?


I went straight for the face and immediately noticed a couple of running themes. All of the classic Disney villainesses have a ghostly pallor (because of course pale people are evil?!), some serious eyebrow game and pouty lips to rival Kylie Jenner's, so naturally the make-up ended up pretty extreme! Maybe all the evil Disney ladies were men in drag after all? I kept my outfit simple and black - my modern take on an evil Queen. I even have a evil minion to do my bidding, the ever so dastardly Pusheen! Hope you like it and a word of advice - if I ever offer you a red apple, don't take it.







Blouse -Charity Shop, Leather Trousers - Missguided, Shoes - Forever 21, Crown - Topshop.




An outtake of me looking devious. 

Well that's all from me, I have to get back to plotting and scheming! 

Daisy.


No comments:

Post a Comment