Wednesday 15 October 2014

What would you wear if...? #6

Daisy here, and its my turn this Wednesday to accept a fashion-flavoured challenge! This week Lily has made all my childhood dreams come true and asked what would you wear if...

You were the 6th member of the Spice Girls?


Oh if only I wasn't one year old when the spice girls were put together! As is the case with most girls my age, I used to love the Spice Girls. I was a part of Spice-mania before I had even heard of Beatle-mania and along with Steps, the Spice Girls were my very first musical obsession - 'Spice World' on video remains one of the most exciting birthday presents I have ever received. I even had the shoes, holographic, blue sketchers with a white, two inch platform -  I was in love. They weren't perfect for long however, I bought them on a family holiday to Scotland and after less then a day with them on my feet I promptly fell into Loch Lomond, they were never quite the same after that. I went for blue, holographic platforms again for today's outfit however in a slightly more grown-up guise, as well as Spice Girl favorites a crop top, mini skirt, choker and a funky hair-do. In an attempt to avoid being narcissistic and giving myself a spicy nickname I used a Spice Girls name generator got Sugar-Lips Spice - I like it, its sassy! Anyway, here's my look...

P.S. GIRL POWER!! 










Here's the link for the name generator - rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/6493/#.VD7XBfldXQg

Happy Hump Day, 
Daisy!

No comments:

Post a Comment